Chanel Lotion Douceur Review *UPDATED*

On one of my pricy journeys I stopped by the local mall & Boston store and straight to the Chanel booth. I think I am eternally attracted to Chanel.

I do have more than one item from Chanel, unfortunately no perfume, yet, but I hope to continue expanding my Chanel cosmetics.

On to the Review!
During my high school years I always had a bad habit a picking at things, including things on my face and  I was left with acne scars and blemishes.

Looking for a quick fix I checked out the Chanel booth to see how the coverage was on their liquid foundations after speaking to one of the Cosmeticians she picked out a few shades and began to take off the foundation that I already had on. After removing the make-up she picked up a pink-ish bottle and began to apply the liquid to my face.

It was the Chanel Lotion Douceur: A Gentle Hydrating Toner. "A fresh, light toner for normal-to-combination skin with the de-polluting power of Tulip Tree Extract and the emollient properties of Mallow Extract. Gently purifies while respecting skin's eco-balance, with velvety-smooth, radiant effects."

 I have always used toners starting with Noxzema, Clean and Clear, Elizabeth Arden to Chanel.  I have started to use them more because of it balancing my face and helping the tone of my skin go back to how it used to be. Because my skin tone has definitely changed since high school and not to mention that I was tomboy and didn't really start taking care of my skin till college.

 I have a combination/oily skin to sometimes normal to dry, my face is all over the place. I don't understand it sometimes, so a toner can help, and it has.

All of them dried my face out, not the Chanel Toner. My face was smooth and still felt like it had moisture in it. Although a week after I started using it I began to see pimples, but lately I haven't seen anymore!

*UPDATED* Danielle's Review: *UPDATED*
 Product Name: Chanel Lotion Douceur
Type: High Brand
Scent: Rose? Tulips?
Price: $45-ish
Results: Brighter, softer, smoother skin.
Overview: Finally an update! It took me a year to go through on  bottle. An instant plus! Since using this toner my skin has become brighter and softer (unfortunately I do still have break outs but not as intense) With a small shake, which is all that you need, it easily goes all over your face. I use this four times daily. Two in the morning, and two at night. The first swipes are to get rid of make up residue or whatever is on my face from last night, and the second time is more for adding that layer to my skin. I also use this as a refresher in the morning when I don't wash my face.
After using this for a year I am in love with it and consider it an worthy investment for my skin. I already purchased another.
 Remember from the other posts about making an investment in your skincare, it's super important that you do if you have discoloration, uneven skin tones, blemishes, etc
 Hands down, this toner is amazing. I love it   

Recommended: Highly Recommended as an investment!