Fashion Inspiration: Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen





Hey hey hey!

So being on Pinterest made me come across some Fashionistas who I absolutely love! Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson--who doesn't love them? We grew up with them for Pete's sake! And now, they have their own fashion line--Olsenboye. Super cute, very affordable. I actually bought a pair of super cute and super simple leggings from JCP by them, cost me one whole dollar. ONE! :D Additionally, I have an awesome pair of long zip-up boots that I bought a few years back for about $40, of which they have several varieties and version of. Wanna see?
Their fashion empire, btw, is huge. HUGE! (Literally worth about $1 billion...) Remember that line they had a Walmart back in the day? Well, they were 12 when they started that. Not many of us can say that. All in all they're pretty much a big deal even outside of their acting resumes. Chic, beautiful, and adorably trendy (as well as obviously smart) all at once!!!!



In fact, they have a fashion book out called Influence, running typically about $25 at the most. I've been telling myself for months that I was going to get that book. They have so many great full color photos of them together in great outfits. You also get a background on their individual style and the beginnings of their fashion empire. It's really a beautiful book and I know they already inspire me to up my fashion game, you know? Why not have awesome photos to influence your look?

See my Pins here for Olsenboye swag and other amazing styles, fashion, and looks!

~LeShea