Review: No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask

 During one of my many trips to Boots in London I was always searching through the large amount of beauty products available, I wasn't exactly searching for anything just looking. This time I had a coupon in hand and an idea of what I wanted, the result of my shopping that day can be found here: Danielle's Boots Haul!

~Product  Highlights~
 ▶Perfect mask for blemish-prone skin.
 ▶Contains Zeolite clay, that heats up upon contact to water.
 ▶ Enriched with pumice particles to sweep away dirt & impurities.
 ▶Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized.
 ▶When you rise it tightens pores to leave skin feeling refreshed.
~How to Use~
Make sure your face is damp first, dry your hands then apply the mask be massaging it in. The mask will heat up and soothe the skin. As it begins to cool, stop massaging and leave it on for a few minutes taking it off then with warm water.


Danielle's Review


Scent: No scent!
 Texture: It's thick, and gritty due to the pumice particles in it.
Results: Smooth and soft skin
Price: approx. $16.99 (Not sure what the actual price was due to currency fluctuation)
Overall:
I was surprised after I washed it off my face, I couldn't believe that my face felt that smooth and soft. I had to pinch my face just to make sure it was still there. Out of all of the mask products that I have used this has to be my favorite. I was slightly skeptical of the mask actually warming up, but it did letting me know that it was working. I only use this mask once every two weeks, even though you're suppose to use masks every week, I don't want my face to have dry spots especially since it's becoming colder. 
Now if you can get your hands on this No7 product, it is definitely worth it! A masks that pulls impurities, exfoliates and heats your face making you relax. Definitely worth it.

Recommended: Yes, treat yo self to a mini heated spa mask!
Make sure your face is damp first, dry your hands then apply the mask by massaging it in - remember to avoid your eyes. The mask will heat up and soothe the skin. As it begins to cool, stop massaging and leave it on for a few minutes taking it off then with warm water. - See more at: http://us.boots.com/product/32505#sthash.Uc9nCiJK.dpuf
  • This gentle thermal mask is ideal for blemish prone skin. It contains Zeolite Clay, which heats up on contact with water to open pores and draw out impurities. Further enriched with pumice particles (man made) to sweep away dirt and everyday impurities. Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, even after the deep cleaning experience of the mask. As you rinse, it tightens pores to leave your skin feeling refreshed, healthy and incredibly clean. - See more at: http://us.boots.com/product/32505#sthash.Uc9nCiJK.dpuf
This gentle thermal mask is ideal for blemish prone skin. It contains Zeolite Clay, which heats up on contact with water to open pores and draw out impurities. Further enriched with pumice particles (man made) to sweep away dirt and everyday impurities. Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, even after the deep cleaning experience of the mask. As you rinse, it tightens pores to leave your skin feeling refreshed, healthy and incredibly clean. - See more at: http://us.boots.com/product/32505#sthash.Uc9nCiJK.dpuf
This gentle thermal mask is ideal for blemish prone skin. It contains Zeolite Clay, which heats up on contact with water to open pores and draw out impurities. Further enriched with pumice particles (man made) to sweep away dirt and everyday impurities. Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, even after the deep cleaning experience of the mask. As you rinse, it tightens pores to leave your skin feeling refreshed, healthy and incredibly clean. - See more at: http://us.boots.com/product/32505#sthash.Uc9nCiJK.dpuf