Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind

After watching a video-blogger's "Get Ready with me: Morning" vlog I decided to test this out due to her lazy morning makeup routine. Before I bought it I actually debated with myself to buy it or not, because it is essentially a concealer. (See this review on concealer pallet: Concealer Review

~Product Features~
  • Micro-corrector applicator + super concentrated formula instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. 
  • Super concentrated formula with goji berry + haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.





--Danielle's Review--
Texture: Smooth, it has a sponge like applicator so it's basically liquid.
Result: Not really sure, it covers but not well, color fits but not exact.
Price: About $8.99
Overall: Since using this product I can say I am not really impressed. The color doesn't exactly fit my skin color and the next color is too dark so my foundation covers it completely it looks like I didn't put anything on. It barely highlights and brightens my eyes but I feel like the product isn't doing what it is supposed to (cover dark circles). Using concealer and then using a highlighter stick (or even matte eyeshadow) would be less expensive. Granted it's supposed to used over time, but how things are going now I am not foreseeing myself buying this product again.