Review: Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer

I picked up one of these beauties while going on a makeup supply run to stash at my boyfriend's place, the lady mentioned to me that Rimmel's lip glosses were on sale. Instantly my ears perked up and my boyfriend chuckled, he knew what was going to happen next. I picked up one originally, but I added two more later, the colors I that have are: Big Bang, Celestial, and Stargazer.

About the product:

  • For the first time, the intense, richer color of a lipstick is enhanced by a smooth satin shine
  • Ultra-intense, ultra-comfortable – it lasts all day
  • It's neither a lipstick... nor a gloss... it's BIGGER than both
The earth-shattering lip lacquer from Rimmel London combining the intense color of lipstick with a lacquer like shine, Show Off Lip Lacquer is an explosive make-up phenomenon that represents the end of color as you know it.  Packed with pure color pigments, its lusciously creamy, conditioning formula promises a never-before combination of color, shine and comfort that last and last.

My Review:

Scent: None.

 Texture: Smooth, silky and creamy.

 Results: Super Shine and moist lips with lots of color.

Price:  approx. $4.99 ( It was on sale when I purchased it from Walgreens)

 Overall: This could be an essential to have a in a purse or cosmetic bag due to the hues and the brightness of the colors. The brush on lip lacquer was interesting, it had a small pocket of the gloss within it so you don't have to shove the brush back into the tube to get more of the gloss.

 For the most part the gloss does last for a good part of the day but with my current job ( I do a lot of speaking)  I do have to apply it at least twice a day.




Have you tried any Rimmel Lip products before??