Review: Maybelline Dream Fresh B.B Cream

The first of the "No Good" Reviews! I was finally able to rummage through all of the products that I have to finally do a review and sadly I have to say that this product was no good.
 This item I purchased several months, maybe almost a year ago. I used it a couple of times and I didn't like it. So I waited a few more months to try it again and I still didn't budge. Perhaps they have changed the formula to the B.B Cream and maybe changed the packaging, but still not interested.

Here's the run down of Maybelline Dream Fresh B.B Cream:





  • Blurs imperfections
  • Brightens
  • Evens skin-tone
  • Smooths
  • Hydrates
  • Enhances
  • Protects with SPF 30
  • 0% oils and heavy ingredients

  • There were three to four different shades, so not much to choose from
    When I initially purchased this I was under the impression that it was an actual cream or similar to a foundation, I was captured by the advertising which was misleading.

    Sadly misleading...




    Danielle's Review
    Name: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
    Type: Drugstore
    Texture: Creamy
    Price: About $8.99 + tax
    Result: Darkened almost made my skin slightly redder, slightly covered blemishes.
    Overall:  The application of the cream was easy enough, but I did not like how dark it turned my skin. The darkening of my skin and also the few shades to choose from was a turn off for me, not all shades is a fit all skin shades. I felt two-toned using this product and the feeling of pretty wasn't there. I can't speak about the benefits of the that is claimed with the BB Cream because I used it so few times, but I will not purchase this product again.

    Recommended: No. Unless the formula has been changed. I would definitely not recommend it for POC.