FI: Lauren Conrad


So many inspirations! 

Lauren ConradIt's been quite some time since we've featured a Fashion-Crush--we've been so focused on products and make-up lately. So from here on out, we shall implement more fashion! (And yes, that does include more glimpses of what we wear.)

For now, check out  my Fashion Crush: Lauren Conrad.
She was featured on the January issue of Cosmo and I just had to get it! She is a huge fashion inspiration for me and I am more in love with how she is now versus how she "was" when she was on The Hills. But with her fashion line at Kohl's and a more exclusive line called Paper Heart, she's got me hooked!


Chic, cute, versatile--I need more! Until I can really add more of her pieces to my wardrobe, I will just update my Polyvore page with wants, inspirations, and style from her line. I've already created one, if you haven't already seen from awhile ago:
Teal Lauren C

Although not every piece featured here is from her line, this collage is certainly Lauren-inspired. There's more to come in the future. Ready? :)

~LeShea <3