Danielle LeShea: Get to know LeShea!

Start! 

1. Where do you currently reside and what do you love most about it?

Well, Wis-CAN-sin is where I live...but I can't that there are things that I "love" about it. Everyone complains about the mitten-shaped state and the weather kinda sucks. But I do love a few things: Cheese, the East Side of Milwaukee, how easy it is to get around, and the mere fact that I was born here. Memories are generally long-lasting.



2. Describe your closet.

WH-Oah boy! It's actually kinda over crowded. I have WAY too much in and not enough space. Dream closet though? Walk-in for sure with seating, a vanity,  mini-shiny details, great mirrors, and plenty of storage/hanging space...Too much? (Simple version.)

3. What is your favorite part about blogging?

The personalization and how much you can share with others. (Common interests, latest obsessions, etc.)
When I first started...


4. What kind of blogs do you follow?

Twoplicates, Keiko Lynn, Wengie...I'll only name those few because I am actually rather behind. I get most of my fashion updates from Youtube videos, Pintrest, Cosmo, and Nylon Mag.

Mainly really girly and fashion-forward ones (I use those to dream of things I wish I could have.) Fitness and healthy ones too. </3 They inspire me.

5. What are 5 beauty products you can't live without?

MASCARA AND EYELINER MOSTLY. I love eyeliner for sure and at most but the other three? Hmm. Probably just the basics now: Shadow, lip products, and NAIL STUFFS!

6. What do you love most about working on Danielle LeShea?

Being able to connect and reconnect with my best friend, Danielle. She's really like the sister that I've wanted since a small child.


7. What is the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from?
"Everyone smiling in your face isn't your friend." & "Emotions are strong, but they pass" - Mah Ma.

8. Who's your celebrity style crush?
Oh boy. Where do I start? Lauren Conrad, Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lawrence, Amanda Seyfried, Victoria Justice, and yes, even the Kardashian sisters--all of them. (They have great style regardless of their reps.)

Selena Gomez, Arianna Grande, Leighton Meester, and Blake Lively are others especially for beauty.

9. What are your top 3 stores you like to shop at?
Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, H&M. Cute and cheap style--WIN!

10. What do you like to do on your day off?
(Funny, I'm off today :D Ha.) Draw, drool over Pintrest Fashion posts, make things/crafting, catch up on shows, watch movies with the fam. YOGA/Cardio, beauty regimes, etc. I really value my free time.

11. What do you do for work?

Welllll....I kinda quit a job but for now, just secretarial work temporarily.

12. If we were to hijack your MP3 player what type of music would we find?
 A WHOLE lot of EDM (electronic dance music). It's simply my favorite type of music, ever. 

Healthy and delish. <3
13.What are your interests/passions?
Forever and always: Japanese. I am beginning to make myself study more though I am done with school (part of the issue, actually). Other than that: fitness, fashion, food, and crafts.
~LeShea