Fashion: LeShea's Faves From NYFW 2014






I hope you enjoyed fashion week!

I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I wanted to, but hey, wha'cha gonna do? I can still look a the recaps and share some of the things I have seen!



Check out one of my fave lines: BCBG Max Azria!
I love the simplicity of line for the most part--it's all about simple details, colors, and intriguing asymmetric pieces. Although there are some things I don't like (fuzzy things), I love the sleek sophistication of the line. Its beautiful.

From what it looks like, a big goal for the line looks like it was to incorporate furry pieces: coats, jackets, hand warmers, etc. I would have liked many pieces much better without them but it doesn't entirely stop the appreciation for the line.

Take a look to find your fav pieces! Elle and Glamour have great coverages of all the fashion lines.


Another line that caught my eye, OF COURSE MRS. VICTORIA BECKHAM'S! Along with seeing her hottie husband as a model for H&M, I've been excited to see her line which is centered on basic colors. (Black, White, Red, Gray...) Everything is so chic and sophisticated.
Look into her line to see more as seen on Elle.com--only a sneak peek shown here.

The highlighting details of this line are chain details--on the side, in the middle...almost every piece uses the embellishment. And I am all for chain detailing.She only has a couple of printed options, but for the most part, the line is clean, easy, and fashionable. Victoria just shows how a little can really go a long way sometimes.

Did you find your Fashion Week Faves?!

~LeShea