Review: February IPSY Glam Bag

It's February and that means I received my IPSY Glam bag, here's the low down on it



This month's glam bag was of course focused on Valentine's day with the theme of " The Look of Love" unfortunately for them Valentine's day is one of my least favorite holidays. I'm not a romantic, but I would gladly take all of the 50% off candy.

Anyways here's the stuff I got:

-Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini
-Zoya Nail Polish: Odette
-Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One
-J. Cat Beauty Eyelashes & Eyelash Glue
-Pacifica Hawaiian Guava Body Butter
My favorite item of this month's bag was....

Zoya's Odette Nail polish!

I have actually been looking for purple nail polish and trying to stay away from the blues and greens that have taken over my nail polish container. It's not too overly lavender or too feminine, but it is not a deep purple either.

My Least favorite item of this month's bag was:

Pacifica Hawaiian Guava Body Butter

The scent was too over powering and sweet. I feel that If I wore it in the summer I would be attacked by mosquitoes as soon as I stepped outdoors. Perhaps if I wear it now it won't be as bad?

Let's see what next month brings~!


Want to start receiving IPSY's glam bags every month? I'll make it easy click here: Sign me up for IPSY!