Review: C. Booth Italian Olive Oil Body Butter

On my quest to find a good hand cream to battle the frigid weather of Wisconsin, I purchased two kinds of creams. One of them a hand cream and another a body butter. The first review is of the C. Booth Italian Olive Oil Body Butter



~Product features~

Indulge in this decadent, richly whipped body butter that sends your senses on a trip to the Mediterranean! Skin-softening classics like Olive Oil, Shea, and Cocoa butter combine with invigorating Kola Nut, softening Balm Mint, and soothing Oatmeal to eliminate dryness for dramatic softness.




ScentThe smell of sea salt, olive oil, mint and kola nut mixed together, makes a spa-like scent.
Texture: Creamy
Price: $6.99 + tax
Results: Hands are moist, and soft. Also not to mention that I am sniffing my hands non-stop.
Overall:  I love it. It's not too watered down and it's not too gel like sticky. Because it's water based  and the body is 70 percent water the body easily absorbs it making the skin moist quicker. The scent is what really caught me and urged me to buy it. I swear sometimes I just open the container to get a good whiff of it. The scent is just calming and relaxing, it makes me feel like I'm in a spa or something like it. Although I'm in love with it, it's not easy to carry around because of the large container, also it is very moisturizing but it does not last long. I want to say at most it can last up to three to four hours before you have to apply it again. It is fairly inexpensive so this is something I recommend in an alternative to a hand cream, and when I do run out I would also purchase this again.

Highly recommended!

Wanna buy it?

Freemanbeauty.com

ULTA.com