Review: Calvin Klein- Ck one 3-in-one foundation

One of my first "big" purchases at ULTA was name brand, Calvin Klein to be exact. Here's a more in depth review of it
The preface of purchasing foundation in general came from the desire to have more coverage. Even with concealer, powder, my blemish scars would still show up so I wanted something better, and a fashionable prestige beauty advisor also helped me out. Within the foundation itself there's three parts to it:

Serum:

  • Nourishes skin
  • Infused with Vitamins A, C,E
  • Radiates skin with moisturizers + emollients

    Primer :
  • Smooth, uniform & flawless finish
  • Extends makeup wear for up to 11 hours
  • Shine-control

    Face Makeup :
  • Oil-free formula
  • Skin-tone perfecting
  • Gives 100% natural look
  • Non-comedogenic/Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist tested


  • ~Product Features~

    "This distinctive liquid synthesizes serum, primer and face makeup into one simple, weightless formula. Triple-treated pigment technology mimics skin for an effortlessly natural, radiant finish. No compromise on skin perfecting coverage. Antioxidants protects the skin, lasting up to 11 hours."

    Danielle's Review :
    Scent: No Scent
    Texture: Liquid
    Price: $30 + tax
     Results: Easy application with a serum, a primer and foundation. Medium Coverage.
     Overall: The color is great, the color I got was Toffee/850 and it matches pretty well. The serum and the primer aspects are just as great, it lessens my time preparing to put makeup on. Although I was looking for full coverage I got medium coverage instead, it works for me to a certain degree but blemish scars still show ( a little even with concealer). The Application is easy since there's already a serum and primer in it, it's lightweight, thw coverage lasts up to 8 hours on me. For medium coverage foundation, this is my go to foundation, I'd buy it again!


    Recommended!

    Wanna buy it?
    Ulta.com