Danielle LeShea: Lipstick Collection!




How many lipsticks do you own?

Dani: 23-ish.
Shea: If I have all of them where they are supposed to be, about 17...ish.

What was the first lipstick you owned?

Dani: I believe it was a nude color from the NARS brand. Also first purchase from Sephora.
Shea:Uhhh. OH! It was Mary Kay. My mom gave it to me.

Danielle's First
LeShea's First


What is your favorite lipstick brand?


Dani:  I'd have to say Rimmel, or even NYX.
Shea: NYX!!!

What is your most worn lipstick?

Dani: It's tie between NYX and Rimmel
Shea:Tie between Loreal and NYX...

What is your favorite finish?

Dani: Not necessarily matte, but I do want some shine it it
Shea: Matte. <3

What was the last lipstick your bought?

Dani: MAC- Pure Pout
Shea: Just an E.L.F. one. Does lip butter count? NYX, if it does.

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?

Dani: I switch bags when I'm going to work, but usually about 3-4
Shea: Two..which is low for me. It's usually like 4.

What is your favorite red lip color?

Dani: Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense.
Shea:Oooooooooooh. I like my bright red Loreal shade: British Red.

How do you store your lipsticks?

Dani:  I reused a candle container to put my lip products in.
Shea:All in one make up bag for now. but clear so I can see them easier.

Danielle's Collection

LeShea's Collection




Which lipsticks are your currently lusting after?

Dani: Christian Dior, YSL, those lipsticks are amazing! Those casings that they are in are so exquisite!!
Shea:Urban Decay, NARS, Clinique, and more NYX of course (One of mine is damaged...!)

~Danielle & LeShea <3