Review: Destination Beauty- March IPSY Beauty Bag

Let's get to it!

Normally I would do some research about the Month's beauty bag, I didn't this time I actually forgot until I received an email about it being shipped.

A lovely surprise!




Products Received this Month:

  • bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
  • Nicole by OPI Roughles
  • Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad
  • Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer
I was pleasantly surprised by this month's bag, I'm willing to try everything except for the nail polish. I'm not a  fan of textured nail polishes.

My favorite item of this month's bag was:

Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad, I more of a neutral to dark gal when it comes to eyeshadow, but the colors are so vibrant and easily be mixed together to create new shades. I love it!

* A side note, I'm also excited about the Pixi Beauty Primer as well!

My Least favorite item of this month's bag was:

Nicole by OPI Roughles, like I mentioned before I am not a fan of textured nail polishes. I love the shade, but not the texture aspect of it.




 



Wanna Join the Ipsy monthly beauty bag list?


Want to start receiving IPSY's glam bags every month? I'll make it easy click here: Sign me up for IPSY!