LeShea's Weekly Deal Finds 1

Hello and welcome to ★drumroll★ LeShea's Weekly Finds!

You know, Danielle has got a lots of exciting posts coming up and she's really putting a lot into the DL blog.  Very good stuff,  I assure you.

So recently,  we came up with the plan to have me share the deals, sales, and promos that I come across. (And I do plan to be shopping to get ready for spring. Skirts, here I come...) Since I am called, "the cheap one", it really seemed like a good plan to me. :)


So what have I found this week?

SO MANY THINGS! From deals at H&M, Charlotte Russe (my favorite places), Boston Store, Kohl's, and even Wal-Mart, I've definitely done my share of shopping over the last two weeks.

FIRST, GO TO VANITY.  They have a great sale going on that is buy one get one free on clearance items. I even realized that I missed one item in particular that caught my eye after I'd already checked out. Sad. There were even some 70% off blazers worth looking at as well. Btws, the accessories were also either buy one get one free on clearance items or buy one get one 50% off regular priced items. Go look, quick!

Another good stop was Boston Store. Lucky me, I inherited some Community Day coupons, so I really got to save in my trip. Even though community day is over,  there's still a lot on the clearance racks with 60-75% off! I saw a lit of Free People garments as well as Guess there.
When it comes to the accessories, Charlotte Russe and H&M had me sold. Charlotte Russe had necklaces ans bracelets as low as .99 Cents up to about $3.99 but everything I got cost no more than that each. I even got a hat for $1.99. Charlotte Russe also has $12 skater skirts in bright colors that are just in time for spring. Skater dresses are $16 and open cardis are only $12.50! What are you waiting for?!!(This is by no means an endorsement, I'm jus too excited.)

H&M had a great deal as well, with 50% already marked down clearance items. Black and gold cross belt, $2.50. Orange rectangle chained necklace, $2.50. Pack of silver bangles,  roughly$1.50. Amazing. Side note though: these deals were found at the H&M on Michigan Avenue in Chicago so I am not sure if it is regional or not. Can't hurt to look.

Lastly, for little things to stock up on (tights and knee high socks, for example), head to Kohl's and Wal-Mart for some awesome colored tights. The yellow Apt. 9 tights seen here were only $2.40! (They had Vera Wang ones, too!) I also got a black and white pack for only $4.00 at Wal-Mart. Little essentials, I tell ya. 

Long story short, get out there and get some deals for spring!
Til next week,

~LeShea