LeShea: Weekly Deal Finds 2~

Sorry for not posting sales last week...

I can't quite say what happened, but, I AM SUPER EXCITED for the sales this week. WHOOOT!

My main focus is all on ULTA!!!!!!!!
Danielle pointed out to me a flyer she got from ULTA during her last trip and I went crazy over it. 21 Days of Sales and Events.YOU HAVE TO TRY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE!



What I am really waiting for are the Urban Decay and Smash Box events. Because I work full time now and don't know how likely my chances are of getting swag, I asked the sales girl how fast things go during events like this. "Pretty darn fast," was basically her response. ---_--" Great. I really wanted to go! I mean Urban Decay Potion Primer, 24/7 liner in Eggplant, and All-Nighter Setting Spray travel set for only $12! Glorious! The Smashbox set is worth it too: mascara, liner, lip gloss and more all in one set!

OH, my HEART! </3

I went today though, and got a few things since ULTA also has some other goodies on sale. ULTA Brand has their $4 for two polishes, Mascara 2/$10, and Foundations/primers/concealers, and powders on sale for example. (:D I HAD TO.)Drug store brands like NYX (my FAVE), Sally Hansen nail polishes, and Japonseque Brushes also have buy one get one 50% deals right now.  Naked palette: $28, Urban Decay mini trio polishes: $12, Mario Badescu and CK ONE special prices...the list goes on. So, why aren't you at ULTA yet?

I'll review/share my snags within the next week or so after I try 'em. Till then, GO SHOP!

~LeShea

P.S.: Just about everything designer comes with a free gift with purchase.