Fashion: Workplace Coordinates Part 2

Hey there, again!

Here, as mentioned, is part two of my Workplace Coordinates. Still, I am trying to show "SPRING!" in my outfits before I head off to work. Sometimes, I wonder how well it shows. My workplace is pretty casual in terms of dressing for work but there are two super stylish ladies I envy. For now, take a look at my outfits for the next two set of work days:


                   
This was an experiment, but I was really into Mint & Green on this day.
                                       
Super girly with focus on the pink shade of the necklace and took it from there...
Honestly, these two were probably my favorites for I was pretty proud of myself!  I've really been craving Spring and it can't come soon enough, I swear. Typically taking my inspiration for color from my accessories; I've been trying to implement more spring-y, pastel, and feminine colors. Soon though, I plan on expressing  ideas of spring even more through my new make up! <3 Laters!

~LeShea