Review: Final Ipsy April Beauty Bag Review

Let's get down to it, more details inside

This month's beauty bag was focusing on the rock star style of beauty. Here are the items I got:

Dr. Brandt Microdemabrasion
Cailyn tinted lip balm
Urban Decay's 24/7 Velvet Glide-On eye pencil
City Color White gold shadow & highlighting mousse
Sexy Hair Root Pump


Honestly, I'm not really excited to use any of the items I received this month, sad isn't it? So therefore I'm cancelling my subscription to IPSY. I actually found my previous Ipsy bags and realized that I haven't really used any of the items received. The products that I did get were personalized to a certain extent but not enough for me to use them, and plus I'm trying to downsize on my products!

Now from the reviews that I did give, IPSY is a good place to start if you want to start getting samples of different brands of cosmetics, hair products, skin products etc.

Interested in trying out IPSY? It's $10 a month! Here's the link: Sign me up for IPSY!