Review: L’oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

On a stop at the local drugstore before work I picked up this little item due to the sale that was going on and the additional member points I was able to pick up. I picked up the L'oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer.

I always knew that using a primer is one of the most important items to keeping your makeup looking clean and crisp, but I never knew where to start so starting out with something not as expensive and it was on sale I grabbed it.

~Product Features~

 ▶Light infusing Primer.
 ▶Instant illumination.
 ▶Enlightened complexion.

~How to Use~

 ▶ Use it alone for a supple, dewy look, mix it with your foundation for an all-over radiant finish or dab it on key areas as a highlighter.

My Review

Scent: N/A
Texture: Liquid-y
Price:  $12.49 minus 20% coupon ($10.55-ish)
Results: Dewy-sparkly face
Overall: This was the first time I've used a primer like this and I didn't know what to expect. First thing I noticed even with my tan-like foundation the application was much smoother than usual. Secondly my skin (with the foundation) was noticeably brighter, more like sparkly. Granted there aren't any sparkles in it, but if you looked at my skin in bright light you would have been able to see sparkles. Since I have various amounts of foundation I tried with two types of foundations, light to medium, and medium. I discovered that it works better with medium coverage foundation, if you use light foundation and have blemish scars the primer will highlight those blemishes. Since majority of my foundations have primer in it I don't find much use of this daily.


Recommended:Perhaps, If you want a dewy sparkly appearance and have foundation that doesn't have primer in it. Yes.
Wanna buy?
ULTA
Walgreens
Amazon