Review: Chanel Lait Confort (Cleansing Milk)

I was at again, looking for another way to remove makeup before going straight to oils. I stopped by the Chanel booth at the mall again, instead of getting new make up (which I discovered a new foundation that I'm itching to buy) I went for skincare and lips. I picked up Chanel's Lait Confort (Cleansing Milk)
When I do try out some of the cosmetics at the Chanel booth I'm usually already wearing makeup and they often take off of a good portion of it before applying their brand of cosmetics. The more I went to the booth I became curious about the makeup remover and the day I asked about it was the day I was looking for a liquid-like makeup remover.


Product Features:
An ultra-gentle milk cleanser and makeup remover for dry or sensitive skin with the de-polluting power of Tulip Tree Extract and the hydrating properties of Arum Lily Extract. Non-drying formula thoroughly and comfortably cleanses, soothes and tones, with deep moisturizing effects. (Chanel Website)



Danielle's Review:

Scent: It has a clean smell to it maybe a little floral, it's difficult to explain.
Texture: Creamy before application, during it becomes kinda like a silky oil the more it's rubbed in.
Price: approx. $45 +tax
Results: Removes makeup + waterproof mascara with no oily residue or dryness.
Overview: I'm more worried about using the entire bottle because I love this more than I like my No7 wipes. At the Chanel booth they use a cotton ball and a pump of the Cleansing milk and my makeup comes off easily. You also have the option of using your fingers as well to really work in the cream( depending on how lazy I am I use my fingers, haha). At most I use two pumps to really work in the cream to get the remaining makeup that's really stubborn to come off, you don't have to scrub honestly it's like waxing a car.

Wax on....Wax Off

Recommended?
An Investment & Yes. Yes. Yes.