LeShea's Weekly Deal Finds *Delayed

"Shopping"-  Mary Jeter

I know that it has been awhile for my posts on weekly deals but I have some nice things for you to check out.
If you're a mall type of girl,  and I know there are many of you out there,  dont lie, then you'll be happy to see these deals.


First,  Express.
I hadn't been therr in some time even though none opened up very close to me,  but I was happy to see the 40% off everything in the store signs displayed all over the place.  Dani and I had to go in, you know? There are only a few things that are excluded but there are great spring dresses, blouses, and even wool coats left over from winter in sale. Check it.
Second, Francesca's boutique has a 40% off everything, too, at the moment.  Beautiful bags and blouses,  annd buy one get one 50% off accessories.  Did you know they also have a few cosmetics? I bought a friend some for Christmas and she really enjoys it. Eye pallettes for $2.99-$3.99 and polishes for about $4.00-$4.50.
Charming Charlie's also has good clearance items,  2 for $20 scarves, and delightful sale price items all around the store,
And lastly, Aldo Outlet also has a biggie. 50% already reduced priced tights (cut outs, lace, patterned, etc.), 30% off of select hand bags, 2 for 1 accessories, and 1/2 off select clearance shoes! Gotta look into it no?
That's all for now, I'll get some online deals to you soon,
Ta-ta for now!
~LeShea