Review: LORAC Porefection Foundation

Deciding to finally go with a full coverage foundation I took a chance with LORAC's Porefection Foundation. Why LORAC? It looked interesting, plain and simple.
The main reason why I wanted a full coverage foundation was to cover the blemish scars that have accumulated over my teen years. I noticed even with a concealer, foundation, powder my blemishes would still show. I got irritated one day and went to ULTA and did a little splurge.

~Product Features~
Perfect and protect with POREfection Foundation. This oil, paraben and fragrance free formula is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of vitamins A & E, olive leaf extract, lemon fruit extract and papaya fruit extract to help soothe, nourish and rejuvenate while SPF 20 provides protection from UVA/UVB rays to help keep skin healthy, youthful and radiant. Get a poreless-looking, silky-smooth finish and achieve complexion POREfection with LORAC. (Ulta website)

POREfection Foundation provides medium to full coverage and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Danielle's Review:
Scent: None
Texture: Creamy.
Color: Tan
Results: Full coverage
Cost: About $36 ( I had a coupon so it was less)
Overview: It's amazing but I can't see myself wearing this everyday of the week. Why? Yes it makes my skin look absolutely perfect, but I'm not too sure about the color though. It matches, but then I can see the foundation making my skin look kind of grey sometimes. I'm pretty sure it's the lighting though. The application goes on smooth and the SPF is a plus!

Recommended?Yes if you have dark scars ( acne scars, face scars etc) yes. Daily use, I wouldn't recommend it.