Review: MAC Matchmaster Foundation

Not really having anywhere to buy anything MAC related unless I really search out a Macy's (which I don't) I had to snag something from a MAC store. I picked up two things shown here (Danielle's Mini MAC Haul), but I am going to specifically talk about the MAC Matchmaster Foundation.



Product Features:

Uses Shade Intelligence Technology to bring customized shades in a flawless demi-matte finish with medium buildable coverage and broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection. Give perfect color purity without looking ashy or chalky, reduces shine on the skin's surface and helps to absorb excess oil. Conditions and soothes skin while minimizing the appearance of pores and imperfections (MAC website).

Danielle's Review:

Scent: There's a weird scent, like SPF or something.
Texture: Creamy
Price: $33 + tax
Results: Medium to full coverage!
Overview: When the make up artist put it on me in the store I was instantly sold on it. It covered everything perfectly and it matched! I was floored. The application is easy, and it hides my blemishes really well. The foundation also retains the moisturizer that I put on before hand so my skin stays plump and soft. I do have to say that there is a weird smell before applying it. But when it has been applied you don't smell it at all.

Hands down this is one of my favorite foundations. (Danielle's Foundations)

Recommended: Getting matched with your shade, and buying it is definitely recommended.

Wanna buy it:
Nordstoms
Macy's
Amazon
MAC Cosmetics