Lifestyle: What's in our bags - Work Edition-

A fashion look from January 2014 featuring H! by Henry Holland handbags and Madewell tote bags. Browse and shop related looks. Because we are both working ladies and don't have a lot of time to change out our bags unless it's the weekend we're all for these bags for work. Have a look see in our work bags/purses below:

Danielle:
I guess I can sum up my work bag with the words "Basic Necessities" well at least it should be...there might be a lot of stuff at the bottom:
  1. Wallet, Keys Cell phone
  2. New York Times Newspaper
  3. Make up bag: Revlon Nearly Naked Powder, lip products (Napoleon, Chanel, Wet & Wild) travel size kabuki brush, hair pins, travel brush, KATE eyeliner, eye drops, tweezers, tooth brush, travel size hair products
  4. Schedule Book
  5. Notebook
  6. Headphones
  7. Pencil Case
LeShea:
I've been carrying around way too much in my bag, which is usually the case day to day for work. I so badly miss changing my bags, too, but here is what I've got...

  1. Wallet and Keys
  2. Cosmo/Marie Clare Magazine(s)
  3. Mini make-up bag with mirror compact, lip products (NYX, Maybelline...), nail clipper, blotting sheets, mini Estee Lauder Modern Muse spray, mini eye-liner (ULTA), hand lotion/creme, hand sanitizer (Bath&Body Works).
  4. Tablet (sometimes).
  5. Comb
  6. Charger/headphones
  7. Usually snacks