Review: No7 Protect & Perfection Foundation

There's no hiding the fact that I love No7 products, one of my favorite products are their foundations. I recently picked up another foundation in lieu of the one I bought from London is running out.
Since returning from London No7 has become one of my favorite drugstore brand cosmetics, due to the variety and quality of their products. Every time I go to Target ( they have it there) and I check out the latest items, or when I go to ULTA I secretly wish that they add No7 products to their store.

I'd buy all of it if I could. They have really good stuff!

Product Features:

"Get immediate complexion perfection with our light diffusing beads that soften the appearance of lines and blemishes, evens out skin tone and instantly smoothes, giving you radiant, younger looking skin all day long.
Then for the long term, just like our Protect & Perfect serum, this dewy formulation contains a blend of protecting and renewing ingredients. Minimizes the appearance of fine lines for younger looking skin.
Our Pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides boosts and maintains elasticity. Our powerful antioxidant complex and SPF 15 protect against the ageing effects of free radicals." (Boots website)

Danielle's Review:

Type: Drugstore (Originally from BootS Pharmacy)
Color: Deeply Beige
Texture: Slightly watery/runny
Price: approx. $14.99
Coverage: Medium
Results: Awesome coverage, withe dewy finish.
Overview: I was already sold on No7 foundations and I wanted to replace one that I think is almost done. I love the finish with this foundation, it has a dewy finish and gives off that young and fresh look. Application is simple enough, use a stipple brush, flat head, sponge or fingers it works well with either. The color matches very well and like mentioned before the finish is perfect. An additional plus to the foundation is the SPF content which is SPF 15


Recommended?
Yes! It's medium brand to start with if you want a mini splurge.

Wanna buy:
Boots
Target
Amazon