LeShea: The Glory of Trial Size Cosmetics

Hello beauties!

Once again I've inherited little gifts from Dani. Either of full sized items she already had or of products she didn't care for. I've been wanting to try more pore perfecting bases and creams, like Benefit's POREfection pore corrector or Pore Filler by NYX.  Luckily enough the items I inherited came just in time for me since I'm currently doing a lot of traveling in the next month. Putting all my small items in a see through cosmetic bag certain makes it easier to get through the airport on weekend trips.



Here's what I took with me:

My new, blog worthy, minis.
1. Mario Badescu's Facial toner
2. Benefit's POREfection
3. Dr. Brandt's Pore No More pore refiner
4. Proactive facial wipes
5. Stilla Stay-All-Day Beauty Balm (w/ SPF 30)
6. Curious by Britney Spears Perfume
7.) Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (mentioned this before) 

I was excited to be able to try these pore refiners and toner mostly. I've blogged about my Stilla and Urban Decay before, but I had to mention it again so that I could put them together with my travel necessities. Want your own minis? See if your beauty store (Sephora, Ulta, cosmetic departments, etc) offer either free samples or samples with purchases so that you can try new things, too. It is great to find little treasures like these to use until you can get back to your full size beauty products.

You too can travel lightly, beautifully, and compactly with trial size minis!

~LeShea