Review: Maybelline Color Elixir

Stopping in at the local drugstore I had to pick up a quick fix for my stockings, and I noticed that Maybelline had a new lip color out. Of course I was captured by the casing of it thinking that it was lipstick I was really wrong.




When I first purchased the lip elixir I was excited to try it on, I opened it and was disappointed. It was not a lipstick instead it was a gloss with a wand.















  



"Experience saturated lip color, sensuous balm care and polished lip shine from Maybelline New York Color Elixir by Color Sensational. The exclusive smoothing angora brush delivers a polished, even application and smoothing sensation to lips. The balm infused formula, with pure color pigments, leaves lips feeling cushiony soft." (Ulta Website)



Danielle's Review
Product Name: Maybelline Color Elixir
Type: Drugstore
Scent: A slight hint of something sweet?
Color: Radiant Raspberry
Texture: Thick, and sticky 
Price: $5.99 + tax ( I had a coupon, normal price is $8.99)
Results: Vibrant sticky lips.
Overview:
I tried being optimistic when it came to this, I was already disappointed at the fact that it wasn't a lipstick, but a gloss. With one application my lips have a vibrant color on them as well as feeling like they are sticking to something. I'm not a fan of glosses and this is one reason why, now I'm not saying that I don't have any because I do I just use them sparingly. I mainly purchased it because of the color and the casing and now I'm stuck with it.

Recommended: No don't waste your money on it. Why would you want sticky lips anyways?