Fashion: Summer dress + Confidence

Hiya hiya, LeShea here.

Ever since I cut my hair, I've been really trying to amp up my style and coordination--as well as my make up style, of course. With that, I've gotten even more into blogging,  Pinterest, tumblr,  and Polyvore.  With all the web browsing I've been doing, I really think that I subconsciously adopt all the beauty perks,  fashion coordinates, and ideas I see over the Web and implement them into my overall style with totally thinking about it at times.



With a short cut, I have been trying to go two directions depending in the day. Either very girly and cutesy,  or edgy with a punk-feel or sass. I thought I'd have to get a whole new wardrobe to have my style match my new look, but that wasn't entirely true.
So this post is about self expression.  Punk, prep, girly, sexy, simple--whatever it is, own it! Style is fun, uplifting, and versatile so make it your own however you want.
For example,  I was feeling cutesy and feminine on this day!
Go get inspired and express your search today!

~LeShea

Dress: Bought Shibuya, Japan,  watch: Anne Klein

Shoes: Payless, Necklace: H&M

Lace Cardigan: Forever 21