Danielle's Skincare Regimen


Changing of the seasons means changing of your skincare as well here's what mine looks like:

Morning:
My morning routine is really simple because I normally don't have time to go all out with my skin care in the morning, usually I'm in a rush:

  • Refresher:  Chanel Lait Confort
  • Facial Wash: L'oreal Youth Code (Occasionally)
  • Toner: Chanel Lotion Douceur
  • Moisturizer: Mario Badescu's Oil free Moisturizer
Night:
At night I'm often lazy, but I make sure to remove as much as possible with my makeup wipes and toner and go about my lazy business:
  • Make up Remover: No7 Quick thinking wipes
  • (Occasionally) Facial Wash: Mario Badescu's Enzyme Cleansing Gel
  • Toner: Mario Badescu's Alpha  Grapefruit Toner/ Chanel Lotion Douceur
  • Moisturizer: Mario Badescu's Ginsing Moist Cream
Luxury Nights:
Occasionally I do have these days when I want to feel pampered so I usually go all out and warn my roommate a head of time:
  • Makeup Remover: Chanel Lait Confort or Bifesta Brightening Lotion 
  • Facial Wash: Shiseido Ibuki Facial Cream
  • (Option #1)  Mask: I have many usually a Korean, Japanese or Drugstore Brand
  • (Option #2) Toner: Mario Badescu Alpha Grapefruit Toner / Chanel Lotion Douceur
  • Moisturizer: Shiseido Ibuki lotion and moisturizer
  • A cup of Green Tea for the antioxidants.

What does your regimens look like? Quick and simple? Lengthy and complex? Tell us!