LeShea: Future Talk

Lately, I have been really thinking about the future and have been trying to think much more positively than I have been. While Dani is working n detoxes, a bandwagon I'm planning to hop on very soon, I have been thinking A LOT about life.

Thank you, Pinterest. <3
Adjusting to staying in Japan long-term has been much more of an adjustment than I ever thought before, and sadly, a lot of it has to do with the lack of internet access. As an inspiring and co-blogger, it is really disheartening and suffocating not to have it as much as before. You know what I mean, internet people?! <3



But pushing that aside, I have been sneaking some reads in from Kastor & Pollux run by two amazing fashionistas Bianca & Dani. They have the best style (mostly from Forever 21, yay!) and have really come a long way with their blog and fashion passion. Recently, they posted about moving into a loft together (something Danielle and I have been dreaming of for years) and what they would like to do in the future. While reading their post, I decided that I want to be a much happier, flexible, and determined young woman as well. I have my role models already, but they are being added to the list!

Important things to do for today's aspiring young woman:

  • Make a list of your future goals and aspirations. Include how you want to accomplish them and never limit yourself on any resource available to you.
  • Get even smarter. If there is something you don't know, find out. If there is something you need to obtain in order to survive/get ahead, grab it. I am learning to be more resourceful myself.
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help. Face it, people need people. If there is something that you need (i.e.: verbal/emotional/physical support), ASK. Communication is key in order to get things done. 
  • Find things that inspire and/or motivate you. It really helps in times of struggle to find positive influences to remind you why you are doing what you are doing and to help you push forward. 
  • Learn to sacrifice. Live within your means, but if there is something you need to let go, give into, or accommodate with, do it. I'm realizing life is just too short to be uncomfortable. (Me having to give into expensive Japanese internet installation...lol.) 
  • KEEP GOING. Most importantly, keep yourself moving. This is hard even for me right now, but I am going to have to push on in order to get anywhere. Once you realize that a midst all of your struggles, your headache will subside enough to allow you a little peace. <3 
Ganbatte, people. ("Do your best".) 

~LeShea <3