Review: Napoleon Perdis China Doll Gel Eyeliner


Normally I'm one for having the good old charcoal, darkest-pitch black- black hole-black for eyeliner. But I couldn't pass this up, I picked up Napoleon's Gel Eyeliner in 'Earth' Color. This wasn't supposed to be a review...

Product Details

"This rich and fabulous formula glides on effortlessly for ultimate control and comfort. Hypoallergenic and long lasting gel texture defines your eyeline to perfection with consistent color payoff. Doubles as a brilliant brow shaper. Gel formula - Versatile finish - easy to smoke or define with no messy fallout. Hypoallergenic - Perfect for sensitive skin." (Ulta.com)
Danielle's Review:
Product Name: Napoleon Perdis China Doll Gel Eyeliner
Type: High Brand
Texture: Really soft and creamy gel ?
Color: Earth aka Brown
Price: $40, but I paid $15 for it.
Results: My eyeliner glided on to my eye!
Overview: I was really hesitant to purchase this eyeliner because I love how black eyeliner stands out, and I hoped that they would restock. They didn't,so I purchased it and was pleasantly surprised when I opened it. The color was deep and the product itself was a lot softer than what I imaged. Kinda like a mud like color, hence the name, Earth. Applying the eyeliner was just as easy, one gripe I do have is that the color does fade over the day. But I really love the fact that it freakin' glided on to my eyelid.

I need more creamy gel eyeliner...

Recommended?
Yes, if you can find it at a lower price by all means!