Fashion: Fashion tips for the week

Danielle LeShea: Fashion tips fo the week

Danielle LeShea: Fashion tips fo the week by lesheadanielle featuring Burberry

Seven days and don't know what to wear?!

I got your back! Well Glamour and I got your back. I used to have the original article hanging in my closet before it got trashed somewhere, but I wanted to share because these tips will also help you think of something quick to put on for work, errands, dates what have you.

Above I have some pieces I would wear based off the suggestions below

#1 Monday: Baggy Jeans with a statement piece
 #2 Tuesday: A chic jacket & a sexy shirt
 #3 Wednesday: Cuffed skinnies with girly details
#4 Thursday: Shorts or Dress + a fuzzy cardigan
#5 Friday: Dressy or Casual shirt & something silky
#6 Saturday: A structured jacket + layers OR a classic jacket + a long dress
#7 Sunday: Stretch jeans with a pretty top