Review: L'oreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner



Once again looking for the darkest blackest eyeliner I could find and I walked into a 40% off sale a while back at ULTA I picked up L'oreal's Lineur Intense Brush Tip Eyeliner.

Sometimes, SOMETIMES it's hard to find a 'good' black eyeliner when you've been spoiled by various Japanese brand brush eyeliners. I took a chance with L'oreal's Lineur Intense Brush tip Eyeliner (when they say Brush tip, they mean felt tip) I can say I wasn't disappointed!  On to the review!
Product details: 
"Stand out with a dramatically bold or sleek look. L'Oreal's Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner has a tapered natural brush that gives you the control to create the most precise lines for your desired eye looks." (Ulta website)



Danielle's Review
Name: L'oreal Lineur Intense brush tip eyeliner
Type: Drug Store
Color: Carbon Black
Price: $5.03 + tax ( I got it on sale, org price is $7.99)
Results: Solid black application!
Overview: All honesty I was taken a back by this eyeliner. I'm sure I've voiced my dislike for felt tip eyeliner, but this eyeliner has definitely changed my mind. The application is smooth and I don't have to go over my eyelid a few times to cover it, it just paints on! The eyeliner lasts for the entire day and it doesn't fade, unless you rub your eyes. Honestly this should be an eyeliner staple, well at least it is in my makeup bag.

Recommended: Highly Recommended!

Where to buy:
Walgreens
ULTA
CVS