Review: L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara


Putting my distaste for the marketing aside I picked up L'oreal's Miss Manga Mascara. 40% off the normal price with an additional $3.50. A good deal is a good deal, I picked it up and I'm more impressed that I thought I was going to be.


Product Details
"L'Oreals Vouminous Miss Manga gives you great volume on the top and bottom. The brush has a 360 degree flexor that helps you build up to 15x the volume in a flash." (Ulta Website)


Danielle's Review:

Name: L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga
Type: Drug Store
Price: $4.38-ish + tax ( I got it on sale, org price is $7.99)
Results: Covered eyelashes
Overview: When I was first introduced to this product I hated it with a burning passion. Why? L'oreal was using a Japanese term and using a cartoon to represent it. Bad marketing, and cultural misrepresentation. I purchased it because it was 40% off and maybe it wasn't as bad as the marketing. Ahem, the brush is the unique part about it, it's sectioned into three parts that allow it to bend.

It's cool and different.  The application itself is decent, the color is I don't solely use this mascara by itself, I use it as a finisher more than anything. I have other mascaras that do even better than this.

Recommended: Maybe. I'm not completely sold on this. Nor can I ignore the terrible marketing for this.