Sunday: Updates #3




November has arrived and the weather has changed (drastically) with it. Can you believe that the year is almost over?

 2014, the year that flew by without a sound...

 Because the year is coming to an end soon and I have been thinking a lot about the future and things I would like to achieve, but I guess it's similar to New Years Resolution(s) right? It's not the same thing to me I try to set goals for myself monthly and attempt to achieve them.

Do you have monthly goals?

  1. LeShea had an awesome weekend in Tokyo with a few friends of ours!
  2. It's officially Fall/Winter more so winter in the mid-west it was just two degrees above freezing, expect winter fashion posts really soon.
  3. I've been playing this song all week: Wishes and Luck
  4. Day Light saving time is upon us don't forget you get an extra of sleep, but get off work in the dark.
Until next Sunday

-Danielle