Sunday: Updates #4




Deciding on a change of scene and some stress relief I took a stroll to the local starbucks, got coffee, water and a panini. Sometimes I get so caught up with life that I don't take time to take care of myself.

I know it's bad, but it happens.

So I've been meditating and doing yoga, you know just releasing stress on my body. I've even thought about taking martial arts again. Haha!

What are some things you guys do to help release stress?

  1. I've been gaming a lot on my roommate's PC with Sid Meier's Beyond Earth. It reminds me of the good old days of Alpha Centauri.
  2. Wisconsin started with Fall and kicked Winter into full gear LeShea and I posting Fall/Winter fashion posts.
  3. An extra hour a sleep, but a cold room!
  4. Even though it's not close to Thanksgiving, I am super, SUPER excited for the X-mas season. It wouldn't be too bad to post an early X-mas post right??
Until next Sunday!

-Danielle