Sunday: Updates #6


Apologies for the radio silence. I've been distracted by many different things I don't even know how to describe it.

 ahem...

Change...not the money kind, that one that can make you who you are. Over the past two years I've been on a somewhat discovery trip and trying to figure out things so that I could better myself. I've met people who consider change a bad thing, see how they may have fallen out of sync with someone they love. I've also met people who have changed for the better...sometimes worse.

For D & L I've been working on side projects (and being distracted by video games) to better D & L and of course knowledge cultivation too. Hopefully I can get those changes out and maybe finish my trip of self-discovery.


Tell me, what are your thoughts on change? Good? Bad? I would like to know!


  • (Super late) As quickly as she arrived, LeShea is on her way back to Japan.
  • There's finally snow...and it's colder than Popsicles.
  • More clothes to show up on the Blog Sale page (Under Construction, again)
  • Danielle LeShea has an instagram (still in baby form!) check us out  (lesheadanielle)
  • Ahem! www.danielleleshea.com! It's official!
-Dani