Trending: Rings

Lately,

I've noticed a huge ring trend on site such as Pinterest and I have off and on opinions about it. I used to wear a lot of rings back in early college but toned it down to a few statement rings every now and again. But lately, my small obsession is slowly creeping up again. It's something small and simple to accessorize with and you can match it to your outfit for the day as well as match the rings with each other. Sounds awesome to me. On the other hand though, it can also seems like it a hassle having so much on you fingers, even if it is trendy looking.


When it comes to being trendy or not, some think it's too much and some think is tres-chic. It really allows you to get creative and have fun with your accessories, but what do you think? Share your thoughts!

~LeShea<3