BH Cosmetics Mini Haul!

Last month, I've went a little crazy. Boy oh boy.

All I want is make-up! Instagram and beauty bloggers have me wanting to try all these cool new things and change up my look. I've been hearing all of this buzz about BH Cosmetics and seeing these awesome prices for their products so I just had to try it out for myself. So far, I am likin' what I got.

First things first, this is the picture of my dreams...

Make-up, make-up, make-up! (With a 'lil touch of hair stuffs, too!)

And I am not even done yet. I told myself that 2015 would be the year I would play, experiment, and update my style a little. Half way through the year and almost done with my current experience, I found myself all over Instagram, GC Cosmetics, Aliexpress, and Ulta just longin' for some new goodies. I even roped my own mother and fiance into my madness (thanks, guys!).

Until I show off all my goodies and share my thoughts from my mini-haul, oogle with me, mmkay?

~LeShea <3