MEME Box Item Review: Langsre Rose Berry 70 Sleeping pack



Photo credits: dearstephaniii
*Not a sponsored post**

Another item from my MEMEBox purchase. Out of all of the items in my box I was a little iffy about this item due to it being a sleeping mask. In short I've never used a sleeping mask before and was worried about how it might rub off on my pillow. After waiting, staring, and gaining the courage to try it, it turned about to be a lot better than I expected.

Product Details:

"A deeply hydrating sleeping pack formulated with rosewater and real rose petals. It'll revive the dewy, brightened complexion within you overnight by delivering rich nutrients and moisture deep down into the skin."



Like before, there is really no other place to purchase this item separately. MEME Box seems to be the only place where this can be purchased.

Danielle's Review:
Product Name: Langsre Rose Berry 70 Sleeping Mask
Type: Korean Beauty
Scent: Roses
Price: ??
Results: Supple skin, the next morning
Overview: After washing my face, applying toner, and finally I applied this to my face. The scent of roses made it feel like I was giving myself a mini spa treatment. After rubbing the product in, it dries and leave an almost sticky like mask.  It's not overly sticky and your face doesn't stick to your pillow as you sleep. The next morning after washing my face, it was supple and plump.

Recommended: Because this specific product is difficult to find, any rose sleeping mask would be a better replacement for this product.


** Check out MEME Box for other luxurious korean sleeping masks, click on the link  on the side bar! **