Sunday: Updates #20




I have to apologize for the radio silence on my part, LeShea has been doing the most recent updates and so finally attempting to get my mind back in the game I'm doing this week's updates.

It's been like this for quite some time, you know where you want to do something or you know you should do something, but your mind/body isn't willing to cooperate?

Yep. That's me right now.

Sigh.

- Lot's of stress, so much that my body doesn't want to cooperate with me. I've been going down a mental list of things to de-stress my body, you can check out my list here.

-LeShea and I are both rethinking our Life/personal goals. Stress included

-Have you heard of Mattieologie? If not you need to check her out, her closet, little babe, and advice is on point.

-LeShea and I were thinking about making an eBay or Etsy store to sell unused, barely used cosmetics, hair products, etc. Thoughts?

-I'm still downsizing on my closet as well, there's this cute little boutique nearby that has all sorts of cute & high-end clothes, perfume, shoes, purses, furniture (I'm looking for some sleek modern furniture, a post coming soon)

- Doing a little blog maintenance, I'm working on updating some old posts, photos, etc. and hopefully make it easier to locate older content.