OOTD #1

In the spirit of NYFW, I have been feeling extra girly, chic, bold, and a little experimental with my looks lately. I think it has something to do with my new hairstyle.

Skirt and tank: H&M (Tokyo)      Shoes: Payless          Bag: Target           Necklace: Charlotte Russe


Additionally to new hair, I've been getting quite a few pairs of new shoes. I keep catching end of the season deals and getting pretty little pairs for pretty pennies. So new shoes bring good feels (thank God for extra good weather)!

 



This simple outfit was something I picked up in Tokyo with Dani during our time together roaming the streets of the city--and it was well received here in the States. Getting kind of excited to see what this year's looks will be like for NYFW. Bring on the fashions and bring on the inspirations!

~LeShea