Sunday: Updates #21




After taking a much-needed break from blogging, I have returned. I found myself in a position of no motivation and feeling that what I wrote and who I was, was pretty much lackluster. I needed to clear my mind and regain what was lost--so I played a lot of video games and watched replays of NYFW 2016 to recoup.

Here's what's up with Dani & Shea:

- Dani & Shea have scored new jobs--yes!
- Life has somewhat returned to normalcy.
- Dani & Shea have picked up their 'school' books again, How are your classes goin'?
- Autumn is coming, who is ready for pumpkin flavored things?! (LeShea is!)
- Sweater Weather, sigh.
- Fashion week is here, NYFW has already passed, but London Fashion Week (LFW) is upon us!
-Shea has picked up Everything Changes by Samantha Hale & A Crimson Warning by Tasha Alexander. any suggestions for good reads?
-Obsessed with Pintrest much? --> Check out our personal boards here & here