Black Friday Beauty

Amazing, fantasical, mind-blowing news, Beauties!

Tis the season to shop, be merry, and let it snow--but can we talk about these serious steals coming our way very very soon?


I have been at it again--online shopping and oogling at make-up and this is what I find at ULTA: full size Urban Decay Primer Potions for $15.50 (reg. $31-$32), 50% Benefit Cosmetics lip and cheek products, Tarte sets for $19, Lorac Shimmer Palettes for $12...Need I go on? 

The event starts this Thursday at 6PM until Saturday at 9PM (posted hours are online) with online's deals starting at 5PM (CT). How can you say 'no'?! 


Sidenote:

I already have about three things to review soon that I have just bought, including my very first prestige palette! Ever!  Check this out for more awesome steals on the best and most well-known beauty brands, make your list, and check it thrice!

Happy Black Friday shopping!
(Or online shopping--avoid the hoards!)
~LeShea<3