Lifestyle: Camera Ready!

Hey there! Happy Friday!

So recently, I had my first [beauty] photo shoot ever (with a photographer) ever. Turns out, posing is harder than it looks. I was pretty stiff but still got a couple of great shoots in there. It was a super awesome thing to do on a chilly Sunday morning in WI, and I enjoyed getting ready for it.  Of course, that also means doing the make-up and tryin' on looks...


 Through a friend, I met this awesome guy here, Kevin Garay. He's done some awesome shots for her and that made me think "Hey, I wanna get in on that!" One week later, there I was in front of his lens. It was seriously hard, but he was good at suggesting how to loosen up and gave great pose ideas.
Here was the result:


I have to say, this turned out really good. I wish that I could get more of the photos though. I will talk to him and see if I can. (Looks like a beautiful collab comin' our way in the future!) 

Make-up deats: 
  • ULTA Matte Prime and Demi-Matte Foundation
  • BH Cosmetics '70's Palette 
  • Mary Kay Lipstick in Confiance
  • Kate Eyeliner 
  • Too-Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
~LeShea<3