Review: LORAC Pro Mascara



Happy Holidays! I went on a small shopping spree at my local ULTA and decided to take the splurge of buying LORAC's Pro Mascara. A first for buying a pricy mascara, here's my thoughts.

Spur of the moment buy as I remembered that my mascaras were getting old, and that's a big no-no. So I had my eye on LORAC's mascara because their eyeliner is pretty awesome so why not try the mascara. Let's get into it.


What They Say:

Go PRO with LORAC'S PRO Mascara! This lengthening and thickening professional formula is smudge-resistant, flake-proof and packed with PRO power. Get extra-long, ultra-thick and extremely dramatic lashes with each lash-extending buildable coat. The super-size, jumbo PRO brush easily grabs each lash from root to tip and corner to corner for a luxurious faux-lash look. - ULTA Beauty


Danielle's Review:

Name: LORAC Pro Mascara
Type: Prestige
Price:$23.00 + tax (I paid $18.00)
Results: (slight) Volume-enhancing, very black, and flakeless eyelashes
Overview: I'm in love with the brush, the brush just amazes me. I picked up LORAC's Pro mascara because I was looking a big "oomph" in one product instead of using three mascaras to get to the type of finish I was going for. LORAC's Pro Mascara is a slight change from that. It does give more volume to my lashes, but not in terms of lengthening.

The mascara is smudge proof, and perfect for people who wear contacts, but it is not water resistant.

Recommended:  No. Besides falling in love with the brush, there aren't any additional reasons to repurchase this mascara.