Winter Season Make-Haul

As I've mentioned, I've been bad. I've been very bad.

The Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals have just been way way too good to ignore this year. I'm sure you all snagged some goodies, too! You're supposed to be shopping for loved ones but I found myself seeing more awesome stuff for me..(selfish, much?) Don't worry, I got some little things for others, too.



Anyway, I hope you trekked to ULTA since there were those deals mentioned here before. I took advantage of their amazing deals and this is what I got:

Online Deals: 

  • BH Cosmetics Sparkling Natural Palette
  • (To be shown and reviewed.)
  • BH Cosmetics Pro Foundation


ULTA Buys:

  • Showstopper Tarte Palette (Shown right.)
  • Urban Decay Brightening Face Primer
  • Urban Decay Setting Spray
  • Too Faced-Christmas Miracles
  • NYX Concealer Stick


Need a visual of SOME of my haul?


This was only the start...
Stay tuned for more.

~LeShea