Review: Benefit Total Moisture Cream



I discovered this gem while I was in London three years ago on an Internship, needless to go into a long speil I fell in love, but I hesitated on buying it until recently. Here's my take on Benefit's Total Moisture Facial Cream.

As I was browsing the Boots on High Street Kensington I came across the Benefit bar (It took three years for it to show up in Wisconsin, specifically Milwaukee) and after getting a demo of the cream I fell in love.  My skin was dry because of the hot summers and going from an air condition building to traveling around London. When the Benefit bar arrived in my local ULTA I treated myself and picked this up.

Here's what they say about the Total Moisture Cream:

This facial cream provides concentrated hydration for a radiantly refreshed complexion. Our exclusive tri-radiance complex helps develop the skin's water reserves and reinforces the moisture barrier. Contains mango butter, a natural plant-based emollient known to provide moisture.
  • Immediate moisture
  • Long-lasting
  • For normal to dry skin
  • (Benefit Cosmetics Web)

I love, love, LOVE the Total Moisture line, it's obviously moisturizing which is a plus for Wisconsin winters. Lather it on!

J.K. A little bit goes a long way don't over use it.


Danielle's Review:

Name: Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
Type: Limited Beauty Store
Scent: Clean to almost no scent
Texture: Cream
Price: $40 + tax
Results: Moist soft skin
Overview: Quite honestly there isn't much to say about the cream. It does what it's supposed to do, it's light weight, long lasting, and it's fast absorbing. A little bit goes a long way and the packaging is amazing, the only gripe I have about this is that there are no travel size available ( at least where I currently live).

Recommended: Yes, I suggest it be a splurge buy!

Buy It Here:
Ulta
Benefit Cosmetics