Review: Milani Color Statement Lipstick




Milani Cosmetics, a drugstore brand that's known for prestige brand lip products, aka Dupes. Of course, there's nothing wrong with dupes it's less expensive for us beauty bloggers and just those who are on a beauty budget.

Let's do some rediscovering of Milani Cosmetics and their Color Statement Lipstick

I mentioned before, "let's do some rediscovering" growing up and making trips to my local drugstore I would stare at the shiny gold tubes of lipstick and immediately frown when my older sibling would ask if I wanted one.

(I was a tomboy at the time)

But now after my 'glamorous' transformation into what I am today.

But enough about me, let's talk about Milani. Milani cosmetics is a cosmetic line that offers all inexpensive quality cosmetics. Their products range from lip products, mascara, to primers and foundation. Also their products are animal cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.

Not to mention their packaging is pretty amazing...but very similar to Gerad Cosmetics....hmmm

My current collection of Milani Color Statement Lipstick



Danielle's Review

Name: Milani Cosmetics Color Statement Lipstick
Type: Drugstore
Color (s): Rose Femme, Pretty Natural, Teddy Bare, Black Cherry
Price: $4.99 + tax
Scent: Fruity/Cotton Candy like??
Results: Flawless colors for an inexpensive price.
Overview: I was very surprised, I picked up Black Cherry for a dupe of MAC's Media Lipstick and fell in love. Not only do they smell good but they also are very moisturizing. More so than the ones that claim that they are moisturizing. The application is easy and the colors are beautiful, the wear time is around maybe three to four hours. I work in places that require a lot of communication with others and because of that I drink a lot...not alcohol of course, but I see my lipstick wearing off around three to four hours.


From Left to Right: Rose Femme, Teddy Bare, Black Cherry, Pretty Natural

Recommended: Yes! I'm a sucker for packaging and a good price. A definite re-buy.

Buy it here:
Milani Cosmetics
Walmart
Walgreens
CVS