Review: Stila Stay all day liquid lipstick



One of my first Stila products I went straight for the lip colors. I'm sure you've seen the plethora of posts about lip color, especially red lipstick which happens to be the color that I picked out. I picked up Stila stay all day liquid lipstick in the color of Beso

Let's get to the review, because I have mixed feelings.

This was another grab from my local ULTA, and not a spur of the moment buy for once. I tried it on a few times before purchasing and that is when I realized that red lips was becoming a 'thing' for me. Stila wasn't available to me until mid 2013 when Nordstrom Rack and ULTA appeared.


Here's a bit about Stila & their motto:

SMART • BEAUTIFUL • ORIGINAL

For over twenty years, Stila has created innovative, artistry-proven products that perform from morning to moonlight, drawing inspiration from the runway and translating it into real life.
At the heart of our brand, we believe that the right makeup can turn even the simplest look into a statement as authentic as your signature. We are spirited, passionate and approachable and we are committed to inspiring every woman to celebrate her authenticity, beginning with her makeup.

With that said, the Stila stay all day liquid lipstick was and still is my first product by Stila. Their packaging for their other products are definitely gorgrous, but not enough for me to pick up anything else.
With that being said I wore it for the last half of 2015 I love it but mixed feelings on it here's my review:


Danielle's Review:

Product Name: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Type: Prestige
Price: $21 (I paid $16)
Results: Amazing, long lasting color + dried lips
Overview: The product comes in a lipgloss like tube with sponge like applicator. It's easy to apply and give an amazing amount of color. At first it seems very moisturizing because of the creaminess, but after maybe four or five hours of wearing the color my lips are dry! Like super dry to the point that they are peeling!! At first I thought it was just the fact that my lips were dry and upped my intake of water and applied a moisturizing chapstick and scrubbed my lips.

The same thing happened again, dry lips. Not cool, especially when I love the color.

Recommended: Not completely sure if I'll repurchase this again due to the dryness it causes.